I have decided, based on the current weather conditions, the forecast and the safety of all racers to postpone the Sleepy Hole Smackdown. Because a large amount of racers are coming from 2+ hours away, I wanted to make this decision early to allow everyone to change their travel plans. So if we wake up to sunny and 70, then I’m sorry (I don’t think that will happen though).
I have secured the make-up date. The race will be held on Sunday, March 22nd. Registration will reopen on BikeReg shortly. If you haven’t registered please do so.
Any questions please feel free to contact me. Thank you for your understanding.